Kacip Fatimah is a flowering plant in the Primulaceae family native to Malaysia. It is a small, woody and leafy plant with leaves of 20 cm in length and grows widely in the shade of the tropical forest floor. The plant is used in traditional medicine of the Malay community, in which it’s believed to contain benefits relating to women’s health.
In folk medicine Kacip Fatimah was thought to be useful for several applications, including labour induction and treating venereal disease and flatulence. The plant has been researched for use in making cosmeceutical products.
卡奇花蒂玛是原产于马来西亚报春花科的开花植物。 它是一种小型，木质和绿叶型植物，叶子长达20厘米并且在热带森林地面的阴暗区广泛增长。 该植物被用于马来人社区的传统医学中，据信该植物含有与女性健康有关的益处。
Uses & Benefits:
- Kacip Fatimah is considered beneficial to women’s health.
- Traditionally this plant is used as a female’s reproductive tonic. It is highly useful in easing out the pain during childbirth, with the result eases delivery.
- This herb is also used, as a post-partum medication to shrink the birth channel, regulation of the menstrual cycle, and decrease in the menstrual symptoms.
- Due to its aphrodisiac properties, it is used as a remedy for the problem like sexual dysfunction.
- It also used for firming and toning of the abdominal and vaginal muscles.
- Kacip Fatimah is highly beneficial for women suffering from loss of libido.
- If your body is not producing enough oestrogen to meet your body’s requirement then Kacip Fatimah is the best herb for you.
- It provides phytoestrogen (natural plant oestrogen) to your body especially to oestrogen-stimulated organs such as the breasts and vagina.
- It aids in balancing hormones and eliminates postnatal depression.
- This herb possesses anti-flatulence properties, which is helpful in eliminating gas from the stomach.
- It boosts the body’s immune system.
- Kacip Fatimah improves blood circulation and thus, helps in relieving pain such as Arthritic, Muscles sore, and joint pain.
- It also treats constipation.
- Use it help regularly restoring damaged hair and promotes the overall well-being.
- It is also helpful in treating skin diseases and reduces the inflammation.
NOT SUITABLE FOR:
Avoid use during pregnancy, lactation and patients with oestrogen-sensitive cancers.
One capsule twice a day, morning and evening.
After taken, drink plenty of water to avoid sultriness.
None, Buy 2 Get 3rd 60% Off